Dijon

check out the photobomber in the back
I hope I'm not jinxing it by saying so, but I've found Dijon a new home. And he's moving about 100 yards away. There's a woman at our barn who has been leasing a different horse there for 8 years. The horse she leases can't really be ridden anymore, so about a year ago, I told her to ride Dijon whenever she wanted to. I know she's ridden him a few times, but it was so rarely I didn't actually realize she cared that much about him. However, she saw us making his sale video and when we told her what we are doing she got really upset. It took her a few weeks to convince her husband, but she told me today that she can take him.

I'm so excited that she's taking him. Now he can stay at our barn and I'll be able to see him and keep an eye on him. Plus I trust her to take excellent care of him. And everyone at our barn loves him, so he's always amongst friends. And I have 100% committed taking him back if he ever needs to be retired or she can't keep him anymore.

I actually had another purchase offer for him, but they haven't done their vet check yet. And I had quite a few other emails wanting to set ups trial rides. Since I complained so much about the buying process, I put a lot of effort and honesty into my ad for him. I figured I'd share it here now that's he's sold.

click to zoom in



I will delete this post and video in a day or so,

Labels: