I absolutely love this stuff and I cannot recommend it enough.
- It smells awesome - my husband walked by while I was cleaning tack on the couch and commented on how good it smells
- Just the soap alone will condition your tack and leave it looking and feeling better before you even get to the conditioner
- The conditioner is also great and doesn't leave your leather sticky or tacky
- You get to support a small business - one that in turn supports up-and-coming riders and shows
- Not a bucket of chemicals - the founder was making this stuff at home when she first started
Here are pictures of just how awesome this stuff is:
|Breastplate I forgot I owned for 2+ years|
|Beat up leather show lead I found at a used tack sale|
The shot below is halfway through just using the soap, no conditioner yet. You can see what a dramatic difference just the soap makes.
|Used breastplate picked up at a tack sale|
Cons: It's not as cheap as other products especially when shipping gets added on. But it's starting to make it's way to tack stores. We even bought some from Wise Choice Tack at Rolex.
Labels: Tack Review