Review: Higher Standards Leather Care

I absolutely love this stuff and I cannot recommend it enough.

Pros:

Here are pictures of just how awesome this stuff is:

before after leather tack higher standards leather care hslc
Breastplate I forgot I owned for 2+ years

before after leather tack higher standards leather care hslc
Beat up leather show lead I found at a used tack sale

The shot below is halfway through just using the soap, no conditioner yet. You can see what a dramatic difference just the soap makes.
before after leather tack higher standards leather care hslc
Used breastplate picked up at a tack sale

Cons: It's not as cheap as other products especially when shipping gets added on. But it's starting to make it's way to tack stores. We even bought some from Wise Choice Tack at Rolex.


Labels: